Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games started but never beaten.

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #93 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Games started but never beaten.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I just gave up playing it one day a few years ago and never completed it. Don't know why, I was enjoying the game. Just making this post just makes me want to setup my old Nintendo Gamecube and start playing it again. Really enjoyed and completed both Zelda Ocarina of Time and Zelda Wind Waker multiple times, so I really should of competed this one by now. And there's now new Zelda titles like Skyward Sword that I haven't even played...

Other games that come to mind are Super Mario Sunshine and GTA IV. Currently working my way through GTA IV though, had many files on it over the years on it but never completed it, probably because I got bored through it, the storyline missions are very boring and repetitive, unlike a game like GTA San Andreas where every mission in that game was great. I'm determined to complete it this time though (especially because GTA V is coming out soon).

Last edited by Nostalgia : 12-30-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote