Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the biggest MDP fan on the forum?

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Am I the biggest MDP fan on the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Nah, just thought that picture exuded "family" from it (and I had it bookmarked for a while, so I had to use it eventually).

Our family would look more along the lines of this (from the top-left clockwise: CP, MDP, Froot, LC (?)):

Also, in the FROOTIVERSE (brilliant, btw) everyone's family would be a different species of anthropomorphic animals.

I would be a raccoon. Because raccoon.

Source: Raccoon.

SLY 4 IN TWO MONTHS!! GET HYPE!!!
Damn, MLP must have massive fandom, you have posted a picture for literally every occasion. You even posted and Undead Pony, once.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote