Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #1044 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto is being a bitchApocalypto is being a bitch
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Every attempt of yours to "own" me ended with you being shown up for the twat you are, being banned and humiliated or being "gifted" with the name that has been bestowed upon you now. And it suits you to a T.

I feel bad even engaging in a back and forth with you as you're not really worth my time. I think maybe I have pity.
Nope, it's more like you don't have the strength to have another "major enemy" of yours rupturing that ass apart. And I am talking me, scrilla, anark, etc. not your former shit nuggets comrades who dropped you like a piece of shit after your fall from grace.

You do not have the appropiate comebacks, or the adequated strength to even form a powerful respone like the supposed "big fish" that you are. You're a fraud, derp face.

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
It doesn't take much to qualify for a meltdown these days

Personally I think it cheapens the word, it's lost all meaning etc etc
Personally I think you're trying to take away the value of a WF meltdown, because you know you're headed for one. LMAO