Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #1007 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
The person in the first picture looked completely different from the person in the other three. You obviously can't get over what someone else thinks so you keep bringing it up.

Quote:
I wasn't the only person who thought so but you keep being mad at only me.
Erm, yes you were, you gigantic numpty the proportions of which the human race has yet to invent a device to measure.

Maybe we should try Hubble. Though I don't think it could handle your teeth.

Quote:
Your skin, I am under it, though I've done nothing to you since then. I don't care about those pictures, or that stupid argument. It was months ago.
I was wondering what that annoying little thing scratching around under there was.

It felt bitey, that's all I know. Bitey and slightly twatty.

Quote:
Let the anger flow through you.

Okay mate, If that's all you've got, then I'll leave you alone.