Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #1005 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Still mad, as stated. Get over it.

I thought kobra was pretty bad about his months old pony loss but you still bring up the picture shit from months ago.

You posted like 4 pictures in the picture thread. The first two had nothing to do with any accusations as they were posted before that spat even happened. Like I said, you posted them to put a name to a supposed face. I think the last two had Cerbs related comments, I don't really remember, nor care.

The person in the first picture looked completely different from the person in the other three. You obviously can't get over what someone else thinks so you keep bringing it up. I wasn't the only person who thought so but you keep being mad at only me. Your skin, I am under it, though I've done nothing to you since then. I don't care about those pictures, or that stupid argument. It was months ago.

Let the anger flow through you.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.