Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #1003 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
You didn't post them to stir the pot. You posted the Cerbs look-a-like picture in the picture thread to put a name to a supposed face. A little while later, you posted another picture that looked like a totally different person. Neither picture was put up to stir any fucking pot, you were just posting 'your' pictures in the member picture thread.

Keep trying and keep being angry.
The Cerb-alike was the first pic of me I posted, had nothing to do with your inane ramblings. The most recent two pictures I posted after your pathetic attempts to 'own' me which fell flat on its face early doors, and I referenced them in your thread about me saying I was posting them to stir the pot.

Pay attention, you stupid, buck-toothed twat.

Go write another six paragraphs in response to Kobra860's three-word post and claim it's him who's obsessed about you.