Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #2987 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Why is it that every time a super team is made that they are somehow predicted to be going for that Bulls' win record? Like does chemistry mean nothing to anyone? Like I still laugh every time I hear someone say the Heat will do it as it will NEVER happen. Ever. Hell, they probably can't even recreate what Lebron was doing in the regular with Cleveland. They are however a team made to win championships and that should be good enough for people. I don't know if that's the case with the Lakers yet, because we haven't seen them at full strength for a long enough time, but I believe the same will be true for them. Not every team is built to win like that Bulls team was and certainly no team today. If any team was going to do it it could perhaps be the Thunder in a couple of years if they keep most of their team together while developing their younger guys into even better role players, but other than that it isn't going to happen.