Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #990 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfunkel View Post
For a gym basher you are pretty puny! Also no offence but if my girlfriend looked like that I'd be ashamed to take a picture of her :/ did you meet her on the Internet? She looks like 1 of those desperate cases you'd find on an Internet date website!

"hi I'm bully, I go to the gym....how are you, sexy?"
Shut up. For real, just shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
This rant wasn't made because of that anyway. It was made because the OP had a problem with me for some time, and finally felt he had something on me to turn people against me.

The smart ones know that.
Props to Bully for not bringing up the award thing like DualShock did btw. But as for this bit of the post, no. Just no.

Bully, will you admit that part of your attack on me a while back was because I publicly stated I thought the Jobbers thread should be removed from Rants? Because I didn't respect the whole Jobbers thing? Because I posted in your Jobbers thread but didn't act like a cock-slurping bitch like some of them?

That's what I assumed anyway, so set me straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
It doesn't bother me though. This whole experience has been fun, I was starting to get a little bored of RANTS lately and this has really injected some life into it. I'll take the heat for the greater good.
That's the spirit, soldier. Though you need some kind of comeback at Scrilla. Seriously, any comeback from you won't be complete without you addressing every point he made in the OP.