Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #987 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

I never, ever get angry at CP as I know he's trolling me at all times and came to accept that long ago. And Indian heritage? what? Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about.

The smart people? The fuck you think we do in the chatbox, plot things months in advance? Most of us just ignored you guys, I personally never cared for your posting in any way but never made a big deal about it. Then you had a meltdown so he made a rant about it so we could have laugh. That's what most of us like to do here, have a laugh, something you claim to like having while also trying really hard to fit in.

36 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."