Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY
View Single Post
post #984 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:01 PM
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LadyKiller View Post
you called it a "so called meltdown" then you say it lasted a few minutes? like, come on man, don't be this stupid. I have no words for that type of contradiction. And as you can see in the OP, it lasted 20 minutes, not a couple.

Um, what? I'd love for you to show me or tell me about these breakdowns as I'm pretty sure you're just going off what other people have said now and people just like giving me shit all the time, including scrilla, but I don't see anyone making rants about mine. I haven't had a meltdown on this forum before, I have gotten trolled a couple times I will admit, but not a meltdown like the one you had.
I've seen you get angry at CP and others when they make fun of your indian heritage and other shit.

Don't front.

This rant wasn't made because of that anyway. It was made because the OP had a problem with me for some time, and finally felt he had something on me to turn people against me.

The smart ones know that.

It doesn't bother me though. This whole experience has been fun, I was starting to get a little bored of RANTS lately and this has really injected some life into it. I'll take the heat for the greater good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome