Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #982 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

you called it a "so called meltdown" then you say it lasted a few minutes? like, come on man, don't be this stupid. I have no words for that type of contradiction. And as you can see in the OP, it lasted 20 minutes, not a couple.

Um, what? I'd love for you to show me or tell me about these breakdowns as I'm pretty sure you're just going off what other people have said now and people just like giving me shit all the time, including scrilla, but I don't see anyone making rants about mine. I haven't had a meltdown on this forum before, I have gotten trolled a couple times I will admit, but not a meltdown like the one you had.

43 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."