Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #975 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
You mean like this?

Having an ego about being a draw in the mafia/sports section is even more pathetic if you ask me.

Hang your head in shame
I'm not exactly proud of that like you are though about all the trivial shit you bring up. I just know I bring the activity in threads I'm involved in, it's hardly egotistic either as it's just the truth as other people can say it's true too. It's not like I'm saying something absurd nor will I bring it up for the next 8 pages of this thread and say how great I am because of it like you and you're girlfriend.

By the way, I know you were going to say the same thing when the thread reached 1000. LOOK AT HOW GREAT I AM, I AM SUCH A DRAW, I GOT THIS THREAD TO 1000. I know for a fact that's what you would have said and as you basically hinted at it earlier when you were saying how many replies this has gotten because of you.