Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #935 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

It's true what Magic (FAKE TLK) and Rush are saying about the picture, it really wasn't necessary. It was only Sexy asking for it and you should know he's a wind-up merchant at the best of times.

That picture of me that Cat claims is fake and possibly Cerbs actually also has my gf in it (you can see her hair) but I cut her out as I wasn't going to put her on a forum full of the cunts that populate this place. I could easily post that pic again but with her in it and another one taken with us together but I enjoy Cat getting it so fucking wrong.

You had an opportunity to wind-up Mav with all of that but blew it straight off the bat.

Enough of the defensive, Bully. Time to get on that offensive. You've been MET IN RANTS.

Damp squib so far, but I have faith in you. Just search some of my old posts if you need some material. :hoff