Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #932 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
"Your girlfriend is fat" jokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I don't think you have room to call anyone fat mate. I've seen your picture.
Just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Shock
1) when he was banned from TNA section because of trolling. He probably thinks he did something ban worthy when in reality he had the freedom to post certain things because he was main responsible for vBookie
With the end of vBookie he became useless to most of these people so they couldn't wait to ban him finally from this section because he "did something ban worthy" and the poor guy believes it
lol. vBookie status doesn't give you any leniency in that regard. vBookies were never held in high regard by anyone and Ben sure as fuck wasn't allowed to get away with stuff you wouldn't get away with it just because of a Green bar.

BULLY, like I said before, most people on here couldn't give a fuck if you work out and have a girlfriend. Good for you. You bring it up all the time like it's something that makes you superior to everyone else on here. Barely anyone cares though really.