Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #910 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LadyKiller View Post
Umm, it's the other way around ya faggot. The fact you feel the need to prove yourself to people on here shows that you're insecure. I couldn't care less what people on here think of me and never have, that won't change. You on the other hand actually care enough to post a picture of you and girlfriend making out just because a user asked you to post a picture of her.
Noone else got upset at the picture except you brutha.

I think you're just clutching at straws now. I might have to wait for Scrilla to come back before I get any real offence, run along now kid.

One more thing

LOL at you calling me a faggot, when you can clearly see I'm not.

Not so sure about you though