Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #909 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
If me posting a picture making out makes you insecure, just say so.

Just count yourself lucky I didn't post a picture of her giving me a blowjob. :warne
Umm, it's the other way around ya faggot. The fact you feel the need to prove yourself to people on here shows that you're insecure. I couldn't care less what people on here think of me and never have, that won't change. You on the other hand actually care enough to post a picture of you and girlfriend making out just because a user asked you to post a picture of her.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.