Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 AM   #904 (permalink)
Kobe.
Auf einem Bein steht man nicht gut.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Dunk20 it takes balls to admit when you are wrong so props to you. Unfortunately anyone showing me any kind of support instantly becomes the enemy.

I'm getting a lot of silent support, but I don't blame posters for not being vocal about it.
lol, are you saying we're wrong here? If anything all this thread did was prove we were right. Even the picture you posted further proved we were right, you were caught up on showing how great your life is that you wanted to show us a picture of you making out with her. it couldn't just be a simple picture of you with her or something, it had to be you making out with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
I know what fickle is and I agree with you. I just don't take things so seriously.
you don't take things seriously yet you got upset by his actions enough to turn on him?

EUGENIA