Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2013 might challenge 1998 for best gaming year ever - take a look

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #50 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2013 might challenge 1998 for best gaming year ever - take a look

I didn't list Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2, which may end up being my personal favorite game of 2013. The original kicked ass, but it doesn't seem like anyone up here gave it a chance unfortunately. I still recommend it to anyone who even kinda liked God of War - it's easily as good.

What's scary (awesome) about all of this, is that these games on the list, are all (mostly) slated for release in the first half of the year, to avoid next gen console launches. I didn't even touch handhelds, I imagine at least a few high quality games will emerge for the 3DS and Vita. And then the PS4 and X Box 720 or whatever they call them will emerge, and I would hope at least a few next gen games could be blowing people away. And for all I know, a new Zelda and Metroid could emerge on the Wii U, which could be GOTY contenders.