Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #69 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusksu View Post
No Dredd anywhere? Personally thought it was a really fun film, one that thankfully didn't pull much punches. Other than that agree with your list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
I haven't seen the new Dredd film, but I've been told it is pretty damn good and basically undoes all the wrongs of the Stallone film.

That said, I do enjoy the Stallone film. So bad it is awesome! Yeah, it is one of those.
Yeah, the new Dredd film is pretty good. I saw a pirate version and had about as low expectations as you could get, but I really enjoyed it even with it being a crappy cam job. They have HD versions online now so I'm going give it another watch.

I remember Anderson being very cool, also loved the fact Dredd never takes his helmet off.

And Cersei as the bad guy is always going to be worth a watch.
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote