Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List

Thread: Mafia Host List
View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #108 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

^^^tat do you just take any praise I give you as some type of joke or something? like god damn woman, I already said you're probably better than me. I feel like when I am nice to people they just deny whatever I say or ignore it. perhaps I should return as nice magic, although you're a cunt to me when I'm nice for whatever reason.

also I hope when I come back people consider me worse or something and I get to live longer in games. maybe get to RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS of being able to get a little farther in games. although this is false delusion as I've only ever made end game without being killed by mafia which was in my first game. I just nonstopped used to rep back in games but learned that was unfair to the scum teams that wanted me dead.

42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."
LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote