Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ranking the Rocky Opponents

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #42 (permalink)
Roy no wait Rigor
Cena signed my cast

Roy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missed
Default Re: Ranking the Rocky Opponents

1. Apollo Creed- friend, foe, mentor there is no other answer. The Rocky story could've ended with the first two movies the story between Apollo and Rocky was amazing and none of the other movies were really able to capture that.

2. Clubber Lang- Mr. T was my favorite opponent, entertainment wise. "Shut up, Old Man! I ain't goin' nowhere. Why don't you all these nice folks why you been duckin' me? Politics, man. This country want to keep me down. Keep everybody weak. They don't want me to have the title because I'm not a puppet like that fool up there." "Get out of my face! I don't need no has-beens in my corner. And you better wipe that look off your face before I knock it off. You wanna jump, JUMP! Come on! Come on, Creed! Come on!"

3. Mason Dixon- I liked Rocky VI a lot, I felt like it was the movie that Rocky V should've been. The dynamic between Rocky and Mason reminded a lot of that between Rocky and Apollo.

4. Ivan Drago- He was phsically imposing and that was about it. Plus he cried like a bitch after he got defeated. Killing Apollo, completely uncalled for, unneeded, lazy storytelling. There had to have been a better way to build tension for the fight.

5. Tommy Gunn- I can't remember the last time I saw Rocky V and I own the boxset. I guess that's a good indicator about my feelings about Tommy Gunn.

Kid Koala <3
Roy no wait Rigor is offline   Reply With Quote