Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #2930 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO920 View Post
I hate the gym this time of year. All the people who have "new years resolutions" of getting big, come for 2 weeks, pack it out, and leave.
Most New Year's Resolution gym goers I come across are from people who already are big, if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by li/<o View Post
LAWL it always happens you will hear a bunch of people saying for there new year resolution "tonight is the last night I eat junk food like this" they say they will focus on losing weight and guess what they give up within a few days. People go extreme want to cut foods like crazy doesn't work like that cut the easy things, most important things any sugar drink is easy to cut and eat less and within time eat less and less fats. Keep working out (don't over do it or your body will want to quit on you). I have been working out for years and all I do is push myself when I think its time more reps/heavier weights.
Yeah, the same people who think drinking a Diet Coke loaded with aspartame is good for you because it doesn't have sugar in it are the ones you're going to encounter. Fucking disgusting.

Anyway, anyone go running with this Nike+ Running App? I jus downloaded it Thursday and put in a LSD 15 miler this morning. Needless to say, an aspirin before bed and ice packs on the knees and ankles all day tomorrow.

Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote