Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #3559 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

btw people should read the qt just to see where I trolled IMP. it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
I forced a lynch through on Lawls who looked scummy as hell instead of the SK, that was awful but the rest of my game wasn't so bad and culminated in a very good end if people had listened. If someone thought i'd suddenly lost any ability I ever had to make good reads in mafia because I got a couple of reads wrong earlier in the game then they're retarded. It shouldn't matter how I played earlier in the game, I gave well reasoned arguments and got squat in return. That wasn't because I played poorly in the first half of the game, it's a persistent problem in games.
wat. If I was in the game and you had made bad reads early on then I would start ignoring all your reads later on. you start out bad and people won't listen to you. reputation and influence can only get you so far.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.