Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #3551 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue DocBlue
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
That logic of his frustrated me to no end in the QT. I understood it but just hated his favortism of them. He was so adamant in wanting the Indy's to win over us that it was frustrating and I knew we'd have a hard time winning with Doc around just because of that.

I was convinced Doc was scum until the role reveal and even after that I truly had a hard time accepting he was town because his play had been so scummy and I expected the Indy group to be bigger and not another SK on top of them. The set-up caught me off guard but I liked Dan's creativity with the game.

@ Skyfall
I don't think Magic attacked me in this game and I thought you might have been Taylor's partner since your claim seemed so convenient.
You've used the same logic before albeit in slightly different circumstances. The split amazed me but the SKs wanted scum blood so I was happy to give them their chance, it's not like it made a difference, i'm assuming you shot Fitz (thus saving a townie anyway) and Ziggler was botching results so he would have been lynched too, likewise Lawls. Jupes would have fucked you guys up too if we'd gone with my Roy lynch over him.

Blue Is Still The Colour