Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 12/28 Smackdown, 12/26 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
DogSaget
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

DogSaget 101 - 250DogSaget 101 - 250DogSaget 101 - 250
Default Re: 12/28 Smackdown, 12/26 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect.Insanity View Post
Some enjoyable parts and a lot of meh moments per usual.

I enjoyed the Big Slow on the mic. Him thrashing the whole roster was gold. The 3on3 tag match felt short, but was alright nonetheless. It felt like Barrett desperately needed that pin, because of his shit booking. Miz/Ziggler was the highlight of the show and The Shield had another stellar promo.

I don't get why Sheamus/Big Slow is continuing, because they already did everything. Sheamus with another "I want to fight promo" - give me a break. By the way the WWE just proves over and over again how he is booked like Cena #2. Maybe they should just give him the title than rather make us watch him fail like twelve times more, before he reclaims his title. Guess the WWE doesn't know what to do so they leave them feuding until Ziggler cashes in the title.

I may like Ryder, but I don't get why is Cezaro being paired with him? Cezaro should be moving forward and not backwards. I don't get why is Maddoxx getting squashed over and over again. Maybe they are going somewhere and maybe they aren't. Maddox can use some protection from The Shield. USO's vs PTP was horribly short and a complete waste for that matter. The end of the episode was confusing and bad.

And yeah.. no fucks were given about Primo/Epico vs Brodus.
Honestly Show/Sheamus is a step in the right direction.

Sometimes for a hero to look strong the villian needs some clean wins. And also longer feuds beat things like Cesaro/X that are meaningless and last from the week before to the end of a PPV.

Also I actually find the maddox constantly getting owned and then coming back for more cocky as ever thing entertaining.

Last edited by DogSaget : 12-29-2012 at 08:16 PM.
DogSaget is online now   Reply With Quote