Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2013 might challenge 1998 for best gaming year ever - take a look

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2013 might challenge 1998 for best gaming year ever - take a look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Suikoden 2 came out everywhere except Japan in 99. It dropped Dec. 17 in Japan.
Alright, well I'm counting it to make 1998 look even better.

As far as 97 vs 98 goes - I guess from a personal preference point of view, I'd be inclined to agree with you, because 4 of my top 10-15 games all time were that year alone: FFVII, FF Tactics, Total Annihilation, and of course Castlevania, Symphony of the Night. Total A is the greatest RTS of all time in my opinion; that fucking game was deep in 97 and the maps were huge. But not everyone holds all 4 of those games in as high regard as I do, and you probably have other games I didn't mention on your personal favorites list if you enjoyed 97.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubC View Post
Is The Last Guardian confirm for 2013?
Most definitely not confirmed or assured. I wouldn't places any wages when this game comes out. It could get pushed back to next gen consoles honestly - apparently Watch Dogs is rumored to be having the same treatment. At this point, it may be smart for Sony to save Last Guardian for just that purpose. 2013 has plenty of huge games as it stands already.

Last edited by Freeloader : 12-29-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Freeloader is offline   Reply With Quote