Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most Valuable Superstar of 2012 = A.J. Lee

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
bmp487
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bmp487 501 - 1000bmp487 501 - 1000bmp487 501 - 1000bmp487 501 - 1000bmp487 501 - 1000bmp487 501 - 1000
Default Re: Most Valuable Superstar of 2012 = A.J. Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
So you post a thread full of material with no evidence to back it up

Dude, read your own posts...This is exactly what you're doing, not me.

Quote:
, I don't think they want Punk to take over, because if they did, they'd have booked him like they gave a fuck and at least had an idea of what they were doing. They didn't, so its been boring.

How much more do you want them to spoon-feed him? The guy has been WWE champ for over a year (without being a draw). If he wants to be the man, he has to perform and entertain to that level. Period.

Quote:
If you truly believe in your heart of hearts that AJ stole the show in any way, shape or form, and if she did, that it had anything to do with her charisma, talent, acting ability or personality, then do yourself a favor. Hop in your car, drive to the nearest emergency room, ask to be transferred to the mental health wing and voluntarily check yourself in for the next indefinite period of time, because you're liable to start cutting your wrists next. That's how out of your mind you sound.
Ooh, another cheap shot (yet I'm the one who resorts to insults). So to disagree with you is to be mentally ill? Ok, got it. Thanks.