Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#4,291 ·
Re: Annnnnndddddd Houston is plummeting! #Linsanity

They have one of the worst fanbases in the league.

#4,294 ·

I'm not sure. I think there was a deadline they had to have moved back to Seattle buy, I'm not sure if it's passed or not.

With the Seattle move they're cleaning house. New owners, new front office, new coaching I assume, probably shipping out some players. And that's great. The Kings as currently constructed are probably the worst organization in the NBA with only the Wizards coming close. It's a move in the right direction.

#4,297 ·

I'm not sure. I think there was a deadline they had to have moved back to Seattle buy, I'm not sure if it's passed or not.

With the Seattle move they're cleaning house. New owners, new front office, new coaching I assume, probably shipping out some players. And that's great. The Kings as currently constructed are probably the worst organization in the NBA with only the Wizards coming close. It's a move in the right direction.

They make a strong case.

#4,295 ·

Sucks for the city also, but the city wasn't willing to help out so you gotta move on.

I hope there not called the Sonics again though, i'd like a FRESH start ala the Thunder.

THIS.

#4,296 ·

what? The city did everything they possibly could to keep the fucking team and even had a deal done until the Maloofs backed out like the cheap cunts they are. This is not on the city or the fans, don't even try to pin it on them. they lost their team and it's just as tragic as the Sonics moving to OKC.

#4,299 ·

what? The city did everything they possibly could to keep the fucking team and even had a deal done until the Maloofs backed out like the cheap cunts they are. This is not on the city or the fans, don't even try to pin it on them. they lost their team and it's just as tragic as the Sonics moving to OKC.
I stand corrected.

A part of thinks Cousins will be gone but then again why trade your best player?

I have no clue what direction they are gonna go in, but i support anything they do at this point.

#4,298 ·

Portland's an ok organization, they just have extremely bad luck when it comes to injuries. They're definitely not worse than Sacramento or Washington.

Best organization would easily be San Antonio.

#4,300 ·

Tyreke is a FA this offseason and I doubt the Kings bring him back. Cousins has been playing great since he returned from his last suspension, I don't think they'll part with him. Tyreke is definitely gone though.

Pringles has announced that he's taking Pau Gasol out of the starting lineup, Earl Clark is now the Lakers starting power forward.

CLARKSANITY :mark:

#4,301 ·

I want them to commit to Jason Thompson or Thomas Robinson this split minutes crap is ridiculous.
Same goes for Thomas and Jimmer.

I expect Thornton to be traded also.

If Pau doesn't get traded i will be very shocked.

#4,303 ·

The Aaron Brooks signing was stupid. Isaiah & Jimmer is a fine PG duo, Jimmer really isn't as bad as people make it seem.

I agree on T-Rob/JT. And yeah Thornton is probably traded too. He is slightly overpaid though.

#4,306 ·

The Aaron Brooks signing was stupid. Isaiah & Jimmer is a fine PG duo, Jimmer really isn't as bad as people make it seem.

I agree on T-Rob/JT. And yeah Thornton is probably traded too. He is slightly overpaid though.
I guess they felt they needed some veteran leadership for there young PG's but hes taking minutes away from your youngs PG's so it doesn't make sense at all.

I could see Brooks being traded though for playoff depth.

I could see the Kings taking the contract just to get rid of him.

The weird thing is i want draft picks, but i mean the team is so young already that it baffles me at what the Kings need to be good again.

#4,307 ·

How do you make such an epic mistake like this:

#4,308 · (Edited)

Wow the Spurs are chumping out. I know the refs aren't helping but you can't rely on those dumb fucks to make calls. They need to make some actual plays and not expect calls.

Edit: Thank god they figured it out. Why must they stress me so?!

#4,325 ·

Inside the NBA is the best sports show I swear :lmao
Without a doubt. Every week is non-stop laughs, good basketball insight, once in a while they'll have a skit or something, good interviews, overall it's top notch production wise and Chuck/Ernie/Kenny and now Shaq are just amazing together.

Funniest show on TV indeed, Pat Croce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.