Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most Valuable Superstar of 2012 = A.J. Lee

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Most Valuable Superstar of 2012 = A.J. Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmp487 View Post
LOL, I wish I could be as internet cool as you. Just because someone posts a controversial opinion about which you disagree, it's a "troll thread?" Grow up, and move out of mommy's basement for once.

Back to the subject matter...I'm the type of person who thinks everything is a work, but I genuinely felt that AJ overshadowing everyone was legit show-stealing, and not all pre-planned. Do you people think that WWE doesn't want a guy (i.e., Punk) to take over as the guy, before Cena's batteries run out? The fact of the matter is, but Punk cannot do it. He's been carried through his shitty title reign by the likes of AJ, Bryan, Jericho, The Rock, Ryback, Paul Heyman, etc.

A.J. Lee actually made me interested in a Punk's feud (something that only The Rock has been able to do).
So you post a thread full of material with no evidence to back it up, make up a bunch of 'facts' (like saying she became the angle because of her personality), and generally talk out your ass, and when someone calls you on it, your only defense is to insult them and call them a nerd, basically. Gee, and if it wasn't already obvious that you're trying to bait people into arguments...

Quote:
Do you people think that WWE doesn't want a guy (i.e., Punk) to take over as the guy, before Cena's batteries run out?
No, I don't think they want Punk to take over, because if they did, they'd have booked him like they gave a fuck and at least had an idea of what they were doing. They didn't, so its been boring.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is, but Punk cannot do it. He's been carried through his shitty title reign by the likes of AJ, Bryan, Jericho, The Rock, Ryback, Paul Heyman, etc.
And at last, the true purpose of this thread emerges. Take note, fellow posters-this is actually an "I hate CM Punk" thread in disguise. I'll sum it up in 25 words or less-"CM Punk is so bad that AJ is better than him." There, that's the point of this whole thread.

If you truly believe in your heart of hearts that AJ stole the show in any way, shape or form, and if she did, that it had anything to do with her charisma, talent, acting ability or personality, then do yourself a favor. Hop in your car, drive to the nearest emergency room, ask to be transferred to the mental health wing and voluntarily check yourself in for the next indefinite period of time, because you're liable to start cutting your wrists next. That's how out of your mind you sound.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote