Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most Valuable Superstar of 2012 = A.J. Lee

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
bmp487
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Most Valuable Superstar of 2012 = A.J. Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkJock View Post
I think I would choose Bryan over her. Bryan has done a lot this year that has been interesting. He is far more entertaining than her. AJ was just on TV way too fucking much. She was kinda interesting in Punk/Bryan/Kane but now... just too much. She's not entertaining anymore. Her act has gone stale but WWE shoves her down our throats because she got a good reaction ONE NIGHT on RAW. WWE hears something getting a reaction and they push it... and shove it..down our throats.
I actually agree with you for the most part here. Bryan has been absolute gold this year. He would be my #2 if I were making a list. I also agree that AJ's "act" is going stale, but like I said, they have to write more than the same repetitive storyline for her. She has the "it" factor. There have been plenty of angles with women coming between wrestlers, but she became the angle with her personality.