Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #550 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Stop derailing the fucking rant, please.

Dualshock, it is a fucking internet award but the winner could get a membership.
That was the point of me making a new thread to post this stuff in that thread but it was closed.
The winner could get a free membership but most people who were upset that BULLY cheated are the people who already have a membership thus proving my point that they are upset because of an irrelevant internet award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meki View Post
Dualshock, get a sense of humour please and I doubt anyone here takes this forum as seriously as you do.
Only because I refuse to join the group to post something about BULLY I lack a sense of humor?
The best example of taking something personally is making a rant about someone just in the moment he won the award because for some weird reason he just exposed himself in that very moment
If I made this rant about BULLY because he is the best poster and the best newcomer the same people would call me a little crybaby because I made a rant about the WF winner but because some people are afraid of the big bad wolf nobody mentions it and everybody who disagrees has no sense of humor