Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #99 (permalink)
WashingtonD
Moron

WashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What rematch would you rather see: Cena/Rock or Brock/HHH?

Lesnar-Taker = boring.. everyone knows Taker will win, no suspense, and so the match will be shit

Lesnar-HHH .. after how underwhelming Summerslam was in the end, I don't want to see this again

Lesnar-Rock .. whats the point to it? Two guys come in, fight for no reason and then leave the night after

Lesnar-Cena .. No point in it, already been done and the babyface won

Lesnar-Punk .. Don't make me laugh. I know you have to suspend your disbelief in wrestling, but this would be a stretch too far. I wouldn't believe for a second that CM Punk could kayfabe hang with Lesnar for more than 30 seconds

Ideal opponent would be Ryback or Sheamus if you ask me. Two big stars waiting for a huge breakout moment and this could be it.
WashingtonD is offline   Reply With Quote