Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #98 (permalink)
NO!
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

NO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friends
Default Re: What rematch would you rather see: Cena/Rock or Brock/HHH?

If I had to pick, it would easily be Triple H against Brock. It would make more sense storywise. They almost hinted at a rematch and as some have mentioned on this thread, they are absolutely capable of redeeming themselves since their Summerslam match wasn't impressive at all. I seriously think that if they were to add a stipulation like a Last Man Standing or something, we'd get a very solid Mania match.

As for what I'd want to happen, I'm thinking you could do Punk vs. Rock for the title, Cena vs. Undertaker, and Triple H vs. Brock

I'm not sure though.
NO! is offline   Reply With Quote