World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler v. Ryback

World Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No v. Big Show & Mark Henry

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Shield v. Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Intercontinental Championship
Six Pack Challenge

Kofi Kingston v. Cody Rhodes v. Alberto Del Rio v. Damien Sandow v. Christian v. Wade Barrett

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro v. The Miz

Divas Championship
Lumberjill Match

AJ Lee v. Kaitlyn​

I tried to get as many stars on the card as possible and tried to put the people WWE are high on or have momentum at the moment. That's why I have the multi-man matches I have here. Orton will want revenge on The Shield after his shoulder injury and the Shield are performing together either in a 2 on 2 tag or 6-man tag. I put Mysterio & Cara in there (yeah forget the 1 on 1 between them) because Shield have injured them also so this should be a heated grudge match.

Miz just turned face and I think they want to showcase him in a solid midcard match and Cesaro is one of the most impressive in the US Title scene in quite some time. Plus, Antonio could carry Miz to a good match. At least I can get some pleasure at him killing him with some European uppercuts. AJ wins Divas Title in her hometown. Her character is all over the place so I wouldn't be surprised if she is face again by March. Even if she isn't, I can see her getting a good reception either way in a match with her former friend.

Kane & Bryan might as well ride this Team Hell No to Mania. Bring Henry back to form a monster alliance with Show and challenge them. I mean, I could see Show keeping the title to Mania and dropping it to Ryback in a hard hitting match that ends with Ryback lifting Show but I can see Ziggler cashing in before Mania too with the momentum he has now after defeating Cena.

Funny enough I did not add Triple H to the card when I was putting this together. If he's not facing Brock I don't know who he'll be in there with.

Ryback wins the Royal Rumble imo. Ziggler eventually cashes in and goes on to bump like a madman at Mania before dropping the belt to Ryback. I put Sheamus in there with put because Ryback will move over to the World Title scene, I figured it make sense to add another top face to the WWE Title scene. The company is obviously high on Sheamus, he had a good run this year with the World Title, and it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to end Punk's enduring reign on the biggest stage. That is if Rock doesn't end it at Rumble. I'm also a fan of Taker/Punk "500 day WWE Title reign vs. 20 year Streak" Match but with Punk/Sheamus you don't have to worry about what to do with the belt immediately following Mania but I'm not bother with a nostalgia pop reign (Taker or Rock) personally.

So if that happens, I want Brock to cost Rock the title at Rumble. Have Brock shock Rock with an F-5 at during the WWE Title match, brutalize him the night after on Raw, Heyman talks the feud up for a few weeks, return confrontation at Elimination Chamber, and build on the RTWM from there. That is a MASSIVE special attraction match I would love to see. If WWE could get Floyd Mayweather to be special enforcer you could potentially be looking at record breaking Mania buys again!

That brings me to the long awaited, epic clash between Undertaker & John Cena. They could wait to 30 but I feel like we have been waiting long enough and if the opportunity presents itself like it does now since Cena is not locked in a booked in advance match, he is not the champion, and Undertaker needs a big opponent for the show. I would actually start the feud in the Royal Rumble match with Taker making a return and Cena eliminating him from the match. Taker leaves giving Cena a death stare and you build from there. The atmosphere these two would have in a stadium of 60-70 thousand people losing their minds is the magical WrestleMania experiences I fuckin live for. DO IT NOW WWE!

Hopefully WWE doesn't put the worst possible main events together (HHH/Brock II & Rock/Cena II, ugh) when they have so many top stars at their disposal to create something special in New Jersey. Which btw, they should use Bruce Springsteen for the Mania theme song and have him perform live!

See less See more
#98 ·
Re: What rematch would you rather see: Cena/Rock or Brock/HHH?

If I had to pick, it would easily be Triple H against Brock. It would make more sense storywise. They almost hinted at a rematch and as some have mentioned on this thread, they are absolutely capable of redeeming themselves since their Summerslam match wasn't impressive at all. I seriously think that if they were to add a stipulation like a Last Man Standing or something, we'd get a very solid Mania match.

As for what I'd want to happen, I'm thinking you could do Punk vs. Rock for the title, Cena vs. Undertaker, and Triple H vs. Brock

I'm not sure though.

#101 ·

I don't want either but if I HAD to choose, I'd go with Triple H vs Lesnar because it doesn't screw up anyone else. You put Rock against Cena again just so Cena gets his win that he DOESN'T NEED back, it fucks Punk in the ass and puts him in the midcard, after the year he's had, that's completely unacceptable.

Cena vs Rock was also the worst match of 2012, at least out of anything that can be called a legitimate match.

#103 ·

Triple H vs Lesnar, Their match at Summerslam was OK but put a stipulation on it and let them go all out (which they didn't at SS) and you'll get an amazing 20+ minute brutal war, if WWE legit had plans to do Rock/Cena again Im not entirely sure building for an entire year was a good idea in terms of longevity of the feud.

The interacted in so many ways (and i was super excited when it finally came around) but it definitely felt 'done' the night after at least in the short term, if they really wanna go back to it the can wait IMO.

#104 ·

Personally, neither, but Rock/Cena II would be easier to stomach.

I don't see the point in having HHH get his revenge on Brock. He is a legend with nothing to gain and the heat Brock built from the victory should be used to help a new star get over.

Rock/Cena could be a way for the current star, Cena, to get his win back over Rock, so at least there would be some kind of gain from doing the match again, I guess.

#105 ·
im hoping for this to be the card

WWE Title
CM Punk vs The Rock (c) vs John Cena vs Brock Lesnar

putting these four men in the ring at the same time can see so many different possible matchups flow on from this and storyline wise could be heyman guys working together to destroy the face of the company that allows something like heyman taking over the wwe roster with his talent in his corner such as The Shield, Brad Maddox, Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Title
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Daniel Bryan (Royal Rumble Winner)

these two put on incredible matches two years ago for the US title putting the World Title into would be amazing and complete a great 360 for bryan from losing in 18 seconds to competing for the title once again one year later. also if AJ is still with Ziggler could add some fuel to the fire for DB

Ryback vs Big Show

The Irresistible force vs the immovable object probably the most obvious for the WWE from here with these two not putting them in title matches but flowing on from maybe something happening at EC

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Brad Maddox) vs Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Kane and the Miz

would really put the Shield on the map on the biggest stage of them all by competing against former world champs. I can see Brad Maddox actually being apart of the Shield or trying to convince them that all his last chance matches have been injustices and joining them.The Shield have already attacked Miz and Kane, Del Rio and Christian wouldnt be that hard to do especially if they keep all 4 face until mania.

Wade Barrett (Intercontinental Champion) vs the Undertaker

Everyone seems to have forgot that the Nexus buried the Undertaker against Kane a while back but I can see the Undertaker not forgetting this and return to get revenge for taking him out long ago. Non title match but could be a way of getting the Undertaker involved in the story as well. Barretts brawling gimmick could lead him to say there is no one in the WWE that hits as hard as he does leading to Taker returning but not caring about the title just to prove that he still has it.

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Masked match the WWE have been hyping for months not that hard to see them do this.

WWE United States Title
Cody Rhodes vs Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Damien Sandow

Can see one of Rhodes Scholars winning a number one contenders match against Cesaro, more than likely Sandow, and the other one inadvertently costing them the win, can see Rhodes do this better than Sandow. This leads to the members of Rhodes Scholars arguing on who should get the shot leading to a Triple Threat at Mania.

WWE Tag Team Titles
Prime Time Players (c) vs International Airstrike

The way the PTP have been pushed the last few months it will be hard not to see them hold the gold at some stage. IA are an entertaining team who deserve a push would like to see them on the Mania main card in some way and this could be the way to do it.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Typical WWE storyline of one eliminating one the other in the Rumble run back in eliminate the other guy brawl to the back etc. puts two of their main guys on the card in a high profile match. one could cost the other elimination chamber spot or something to keep the story gain steam and make a full fledged turn for one of the other can this working as both heel and face.

WWE Divas Title

AJ Lee vs Eve (c)

It will be hard to not put AJ on the card as she has been on pretty much every week in the past year plus would be an entertaining match in some way i guess.

Pre Show Battle Royal for Number One Contendership for the Intercontinental Title.

Since there is no intercontinental Title match on the show they should at least make the pre show match revolve around it. Guys like Truth, Kingston, Henry, Swagger, Khali, Tensai, Brodus, Santino, Ryder, amongst the other mid card talent would get the show going in a RELEVANT match

#107 ·
WWE Championship Match (No Holds Barred)

The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

Cena wins via pinfall.

Four Way Elimination World Championship Match

Big Show (c) vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus

Ryback pins Show last for the win.

The Streak (No Holds Barred)

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Taker wins via pinfall.

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

Triple H wins.

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee (c) vs. Eve

Eve wins via pinfall.

Six-Man Tag Match

The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio & The Miz

Orton pins Rollins for the win.

Grudge Match

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

Daniel Bryan wins via submission.

CarSterio Explode!

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Cara wins via pinfall.

Triple Threat Intercontinental Title Match

Wade Barrett (c) vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi Kinston

Truth wins via pinfall.

United States Championship Match

Antonio Cesaro(c) vs Jack Swagger

Swagger wins via pinfall.

#109 ·

Brock/HHH, but they better do a bloody match in WM29.

#110 · (Edited)
Wrestlemania XXIX: Now or Never

DARK MATCH (not related to 'Ryblack' jokes)
NXT Championship
Big E. Langston (c) def. Chris Hero

Instead of a 20-man Battle Royal match that few people will care for, I'll have the NXT Championship Match instead. It doesn't require much exposure yet pushing 2 young bucks in the biggest stage of them all is very necessary. Giving Langston a good long unstoppable reign will give the title some competitive prestige.

1. LUCHA-LOCO
Alberto del Rio and Ricardo Rodriquez def. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

As we all expect, either Rey or Cara will turn heel. In this case, Cara will unmask himself and attack Rey after the match. This will leads to Rey's retirement match on Extreme Rules.

2. A BRITISH AFFAIR
Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett(c) def. William Regal

This will finally keep British fans shut! Regal definitely deserves one more big match. This is a true passing-of-the-torch match right here.

3. CLASH OF THE TITANS
Ryback def. The Big Show and Brock Lesnar

The addition of Lesnar would make this even a greater and more intense spectacle. Show counters the first Shell Shock but the second SS will be a massive shocker. Don't expect a broken ring this time though.

4. THE RETURN OF THE VIPER
Dolph Ziggler(c) def. Randy Orton

Ziggler cashes in the MITB at the Rumble and wins the WHC. Orton is still a face but after losing the match, he goes into a tantrum and gives his father, Bob Orton, an RKO. Bob is in the audience throughout the show by the way. Ziggler winning cleanly will let him show the world he is a credible world champ.

5. THE UNDERACHIEVERS VS. THE OVERACHIEVERS
WWE Tag Team Championship (6-man tag)
3MB def. Rhodes Scholars(c) and Christian

This could work well if 3MB progresses their in-ring and mic skills and create a unique finisher of their own. It's all about getting over.

6. THE BETTER MAN- ONCE AND FOR ALL
Daniel Bryan def. Kane

Aside from their 'dysfunctional' rivalry, the winner becomes the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship.

7. BATTLE OF THE HOES
Divas Championship
AJ Lee def. Eve Torres (c)

This is a sexy heel-vs-heel match that can work very well!

8. TAKEOVER
The Shield def. Triple H, John Cena and Vince McMahon

If Shield wins, they get control on Raw.
If the McMahon family wins, the Shield will be fiiiiired!!!

MAIN EVENT: PG AND ATTITUDE MEET AGAIN
WWE Championship
The Rock def. CM Punk(c)
Special Guest Referee- Stone Cold Steve Austin

This is actually a Royal Rumble rematch between Rock and Punk. Despite this, the Rock wins the Royal Rumble match, eliminating John Cena. The problem with the RR match is that it only lasted less than 10 minutes and the Shield screwed screwed Rock over. Nearing the end of Road to Wrestlemania, the Raw GM announces that Austin will be the special guest referee which creates a gigantic swerve among fans. Punk and Austin will have some sort of heat during a Raw promo, a week before Mania. During the match, we won't know who Austin will screw over. Remember that the Rock put him into retirement way back in 2003; therefore, Austin salutes then stuns Rocky at the end.​

NOTES:

- This card is designed to be as unpredictable yet logical as possible (unlike some of the predictions posted above).

- Other than Punk and The Shield, Taker seems to have no worthy adversaries next Wrestlemania. I think it's better for Taker to take a break and better prepare for his WM30 match instead. Also, the Rock and Lesnar's presence provides enough star-power for this Mania; adding Taker into the card just overloads the card. Again, this is what is wrong in some of the predictions posted above.

- Sheamus is out of the card because of injury. Inserting him into the "Clash of the Titans" match would be a great idea too.

NOTABLE FOLLOWING EVENTS:

Extreme Rules: CM Punk def. The Rock(c) and Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship

Over the Limit: Daniel Bryan def. CM Punk(c) for the WWE Championship in an Iron Man Match

Summerslam: John Cena and CM Punk def. The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin

Wrestlemania XXX: Stone Cold Steve Austin def. CM Punk​

#111 ·

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Ryback
Winner- Ryback

US Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) vs The Miz
Winner- Antonio Cesaro

MITB Ladder Match
Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Wade Barrett vs Brad Maddox vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston
Winner- Randy Orton with help from Shield (Orton heel turn)

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
Winner- Rey Mysterio

Tag Team Championships Ladder Match
Team Hell No! (c) vs Prime Time Players vs Team Rhode Scholars vs The Usos vs Primo and Epico
Winners- Rhode Scholars

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H
Winner- HHH

No1 Contender for WWE Title match
The Rock vs John Cena
Winner- John Cena

WWE Championship vs Streak
CM Punk (c) vs The Undertaker
Winner- CM Punk

#113 ·
I like ZBrillBladeTim's card a lot.

Here's a new one I just thought of.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match (23:00)
Wade Barrett defeats Christian, Kofi Kingston, Antonio Cesaro, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, Alberto Del Rio, Justin Gabriel

Rey Mysterio defeats Sin Cara (15:00)

3 on 3 No Holds Barred Match (17:00)
The Shield defeats Randy Orton & Team Hell No

Dolph Ziggler w/ Big E. Langston defeats Chris Jericho (15:00)

World Heavyweight Title Match: If Big Show loses, his career is over (14:00)
Ryback defeats Big Show

AJ Lee vs. Lita ends in a Disqualification (8:00)

Sheamus defeats Brock Lesnar (21:00)

*the backstory to this match would be Triple H cutting a promo on Raw way in advance to this PPV, saying that he is done with wrestling and would rather be remembered as a great performer instead of sticking around with the young lions of today. He says Brock is dangerous and admits he knew in the back of his mind that there was some fear inside of him at Summerslam. He says he is passing the torch, and one man in particular is really hungry to face Lesnar at the biggest show of the year. Sheamus is the guy*

WWE Championship Match (23:00)
John Cena defeats The Rock

*Steve Austin segment backstage with CM Punk, as CM Punk is getting ready to come out for his match

Respect vs. Streak (28:00)
Undertaker defeats CM Punk

Special Enforcer: Triple H

*Punk applies the Anaconda Vice on Taker. Taker passes out and Triple H calls for the bell. Punk celebrates briefly while Hunter notices Taker's foot under the bottom rope. Eventually the match is restarted and Punk taps to Hell's gate. Controversial ending that reminds me a bit of the Bret Hart vs. Undertaker match from Summerslam '97*

#115 ·

I say HHH vs Brock just because we can still get a good rest of the card at WM

#116 ·

Oh God....I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would rather see Cena and Rock again if I had no other choice. Brock and HHH was a fucking disappointment, and all the match will be in the end is Triple H getting his win back. It would accomplish nothing and it would be wasting a talent like Brock who might not be back. He would have had one good match with Cena, and mediocre match with Triple H with a rematch. It's a good chance both will happen, so hopefully there will be a match in between that I give a shit about.

#117 ·

Despite it taking away Lesnar from the Rock and Undertaker, and making even less sense, I'd prefer HHH v Lesnar. These two could at least put on an all out brawl, and just maybe they could get Brock to sign for another year and give him the win. (Highly unlikely I know) If we see Rock V Cena though, the match only has one outcome, that goofball Cena getting the rub that he certainly does not need.

#121 ·

Despite it taking away Lesnar from the Rock and Undertaker, and making even less sense, I'd prefer HHH v Lesnar. These two could at least put on an all out brawl, and just maybe they could get Brock to sign for another year and give him the win. (Highly unlikely I know) If we see Rock V Cena though, the match only has one outcome, that goofball Cena getting the rub that he certainly does not need.
Yeah, I know. Being the top face of a company for 8 years doesn't deserve a rub at all.

:no:

#118 ·
Wow, it's amazing how people on here think HHH/Brock means more than cena/rock. This place fucking HATES cena with a passion

#120 ·

Rock/Cena without a doubt.

Triple H has done it all, he's beaten them all. He's won 13 World Championships. Beating Brock Lesnar won't prove anything other than Brock's one-year contract was a waste. In my honest opinion I hope that they put Lesnar with Undertaker this year, I really do. Triple H/Lesnar 2 doesn't do anything.

Rock/Cena on the other hand needs to happen again. Cena needs to beat The Rock, he has to. Cena has beaten alot of big stars, but he hasn't beaten a caliber as The Rock. The Rock had the possibility to beat both Hogan and Austin, two top faces of their respective era's. Than (for some reason) they had him beat Cena as well.

So, since Cena can't face Austin or Hogan, the next one down the line is The Rock. He HAS to beat The Rock, I know the smarks and Attitude Era marks don't want to hear that, but it's the truth. If Cena faces Rock again, he better win. If Rock wins again, than they risk Cena's star power looking lower because it doesn't do anything for the company.

#123 ·

Rock/Cena on the other hand needs to happen again. Cena needs to beat The Rock, he has to. Cena has beaten alot of big stars, but he hasn't beaten a caliber as The Rock. The Rock had the possibility to beat both Hogan and Austin, two top faces of their respective era's. Than (for some reason) they had him beat Cena as well.

So, since Cena can't face Austin or Hogan, the next one down the line is The Rock. He HAS to beat The Rock, I know the smarks and Attitude Era marks don't want to hear that, but it's the truth. If Cena faces Rock again, he better win. If Rock wins again, than they risk Cena's star power looking lower because it doesn't do anything for the company.
No he doesn't.

But if it happens again, of course hes winning. Hope it does, so you can stop bitching.

#122 ·

HHH V Brock ... but only cus Cena Rock was billed as ONCE IN A LIFETIME and they made it out thats all its gonna be .. it will be damn annoying if they do go ahed with that match.. but if it never was billed as 1nce in a lifetime i would of gone for Cena Rock

#124 ·

LOL at you guys not wanting Rock, Lesnar or Taker at Mania.

Wrestlemania 29 Main Events without the big names. Punk v Sheamus, Cena v Ziggler, Orton v Ryback No thanks.

The answer is obviously Cena v Rock. At least that makes sense. Triple H v Lesnar is a rematch that has no business taking place. Nobody cares, there's no storyline reason for it to happen, and if you told anyone that Lesnar would be brought in to have one Backlash match against Cena then feud with Triple H for the rest of his contract everyone would laugh their *** off about how much money WWE just wasted.

#129 ·

Simply beating CM Punk and ending the reign isnt going to make someone instantly a megastar smart one. Said superstar needs to have good booking to that point and good booking afterwards.
But it will help a young star become big. Giving it to The Rock seems like a waste.

Sure, it'll give them more exposure, but what does it do for the future? If there was no Rock involved they could have CM Punk have the WWE Championship until WM and have Ryback take the belt from him.

#128 ·

When you consider the limited contracts that Lesnar and Rock have, those matches would be a waste. I'm hoping for either Brock/Undertaker or Brock/Rock at Wrestlemania.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.