Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #1056 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

So my bro and I decided that despite being in the 1st row of the section we were in, it still could be a pain in the ass to watch the matches sitting down without having to resort to the titan-tron more often than not. So I sold our tickets and got some lower 124 seats, which from a 3D map and some pics/videos with views from that section, it'll be a good view, as close as I need to be for the action, and I don't have to worry about some stupid pillars blocking my view like I sort of did for our last couple of seats, especially since we'll be close to lower 126 (we may even have aisle seats, which would be awesome).

Still over 3 months away.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote