Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#4,228 ·
Re: 97-58 lol

I'll give Blake the benefit of the doubt there, as he didn't go to floor or hold his face.
But the Nene was called for an offensive foul because of that, which also resulted in the Wizards getting hit with a technical due to him arguing that there was no contact in the call which resulted in a 4 point swing if I'm not mistaken for the Clippers late in the game.

#4,226 ·

Maybe it's a Clippers thing.

#4,227 ·

Clippers ruined the GAME OF THE CENTURY a couple years ago. We don't need any further reasons to hate them. Flopping is minuscule compared to what they've already done.

#4,229 ·
Re: Annnnnndddddd Houston is plummeting! #Linsanity

If Stern was serious about ending all the flopping he'd suspend him for at least two games. Imo, he deserves five so he can learn his lesson. Treat him like a guinea pig to send a message to all the other floppers in the league.

#4,230 ·

Lindsey Hunter has been named the Suns interim head coach, replacing Alvin Gentry.

I feel so old now. Guys like Lindsey Hunter and Jacque Vaughn becoming head coaches and I remember when those guys first started in the NBA.

Also the Heat signed BIRDMAN.

#4,232 ·

Hunter is older than I thought. I thought he was in the 96 or 97 draft but he was 93. Definitely wasn't watching the NBA then.

But I remember Jacque Vaughn in Utah at the beginning of his career.

#4,234 ·

Man, I remember Hunter being so aggressive when he was on the Pistons.. Never thought he'd be the type to be a head coach. Good for him.

Great sign by the Heat, they need some low post presence. Birdman will bang the boards, shot block and roll to the basket.

#4,237 ·

The Rockets were never really that good of a team. Once you pay attention to their schedule, they basically beat the shit out of Eastern teams and get owned by Western teams.

7-16 vs. the West
14-5 vs. East

#4,247 ·

Wouldn't go as far as saying they are the worst. That's Washington

Lakers need to win 7 games in a row just to move up 2 places and that's only if Portlan, Houston lose 7 in a row. This is going to be one mission to make the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.