Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #3502 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF BallotIMPULSE made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

i dropped a lot of hints all game long that only y'all can win and i was content with leading y'all to a win.

i then had a pm from dan reminding of my win condition and thought it would be shitty if i didn't make an effort to fulfill my win condition. that resulted in me gambling on anark's duel hoping he would chose you, roy would have been an okay choice.

i could have won w/ tat and mcqueen, but anark chose mcqueen, which made the game incredibly hard for me to win as i would have been left w/ tat and we would have gotten lynched.

i thought if couldn't win then my team deserve to win over town so i told them i would get anark lynched after explaining my actions.