Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #3454 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 02:19 AM
Titania
I do not have a gentle heart.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Looking back my reads have also been all over the damn place, not my best game by far.

IMP presents a really strong case on Anark...but I wouldn't be shocked to see Anark flip Frank Costanza.

@TIT, scum need to kill Taylor's partner as they probably are nearing a 50-50 split with town and eliminating all third party players is definitely part of their win condition.
Don't call me that. Why do you, Jupes, and Alco have to be such dicks? It's not funny at all. What do I have to do for that to fucking stop in this section? Should I change my username? I like my username but if players are going to either call me "Tit" or "tits" then I'll just change it. Do you have any fucking idea how disrespectful that is? You might be joking when you do it but I don't find it the least bit funny. I am dead serious right now. I really miss the guys that used to play in this section when I first tried playing mafia back in 2008. They never even thought to be that rude and they were better players. I come back to the forum early this year and because of Scrilla I get that nickname.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome