Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #408 (permalink)
Telos
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Telos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friendsTelos needs to make some friends
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
Using the internet back then was a pain, wasn't it?
Yes. Yes, it was.

I had AOL dial-up when I first started. Someone in the house picks up the phone, you get disconnected. Someone calls, you get disconnected. There was very little video content online and connection speeds were a load of shit. Thankfully I only had to put up with that for about a year before I got broadband.

I used to have this conversation with people who lived through what I lived through, and now I'm not. THAT SHIT IS DEPRESSING. As for the "being 30 and on a forum" thing, I got conditioned to that a long time ago when I was still an 18-year-old posting on an NFL forum where the average member was probably 35 years of age or something like that. Now it looks like everything has come full circle for me.

Last edited by Telos : 12-29-2012 at 02:18 AM.