Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY
Using the internet back then was a pain, wasn't it?
Yes. Yes, it was.
I had AOL dial-up when I first started. Someone in the house picks up the phone, you get disconnected. Someone calls, you get disconnected. There was very little video content online and connection speeds were a load of shit. Thankfully I only had to put up with that for about a year before I got broadband.
I used to have this conversation with people who lived through what I lived through, and now I'm not. THAT SHIT IS DEPRESSING. As for the "being 30 and on a forum" thing, I got conditioned to that a long time ago when I was still an 18-year-old posting on an NFL forum where the average member was probably 35 years of age or something like that. Now it looks like everything has come full circle for me.
- House Show - Boston Garden, Boston, MA - 2/29/92
- Raw is War - FleetCenter, Boston, MA - 8/30/99
- Money in the Bank - TD Garden, Boston, MA - 6/29/14
- Raw - TD Garden, Boston, MA - 10/5/15
- NXT TV Taping - CFE Arena, Orlando, FL - 1/22/16
- Royal Rumble - Amway Center, Orlando, FL - 1/24/16
- Axxess (Dean Ambrose VIP) - Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, TX - 3/31/16
- NXT TakeOver - Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Arena, Dallas, TX - 4/1/16
- WrestleMania 32 - AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX - 4/3/16
- Raw - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX - 4/4/16
Last edited by Telos; 12-29-2012 at 03:18 AM.