Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 10:56 PM   #12878 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
The first ladder match I watched was in some DVD I was shown a few years ago. Don't remember it well but I think it was WCW and Chris Benoit was in it. The latter I'm sure about as his name came up on the screen and I instantly thought "it's that poor guy that killed his family and himself". It was probably against Jeff Jarrett since I also remember watching a JJ match right before it where he smashed a guitar over his opponent's head.
Yep, Benoit vs Jarrett was the ladder match. Starrcade '99.

My first ladder match I do believe was Triangle Ladder match from WrestleMania '00/16. Despite being a fan of the sport since I was like 2..I really didn't order PPVs at all. Still don't, tbhayley.