Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #12871 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The first ladder match I watched was in some DVD I was shown a few years ago. Don't remember it well but I think it was WCW and Chris Benoit was in it. The latter I'm sure about as his name came up on the screen and I instantly thought "it's that poor guy that killed his family and himself". It was probably against Jeff Jarrett since I also remember watching a JJ match right before it where he smashed a guitar over his opponent's head.