Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #254 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
"ladies man" ouch man that hurts.

Didn't you get excited when you won your sports award?

I'm probably doing more with my life than you kid. A double degree and able to maintain a relationship with a girl. Yes a real girl! not one you have to blow up! Let me know if you want proof. We might even take some sexy snaps for you. She's here with me now. Laughing her head off.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

PFFFFFFFFFFT.

It's pretty fucking depressing that you make your girlfriend witness your online ego be destroyed on a wrestling forum. I hope she didn't dump you for this, man. The online persona is the most important thing in a man's life, and you ruined it. Hopefully you can post a few more thousand times in one thread to win her back.

I'm praying for you, PUSSY.