Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #9054 (permalink)
D.M.N.
Working on my abs

D.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE RAW Draws Its Lowest Rating In Over 15 Years

I'll just quote myself.

Quote:
Christmas Eve editions
In 2001, the previous week had a 4.00 rating, Christmas Eve had a 3.20 rating, a 25 percent drop.
In 2007, the previous week had a 3.48 rating, Christmas Eve had a 2.50 rating, a 39 percent drop. (Tribute to the Troops)
In 2012, the previous week had a 2.87 rating, Christmas Eve had a 2.20 rating, a 30 percent drop.

Christmas Day editions
In 2000, the previous week had a 4.75 rating, Christmas Day had a 3.80 rating, a 25 percent drop.
In 2006, the previous week had a 3.50 rating, Christmas Day had a 2.70 rating, a 30 percent drop. (Tribute to the Troops)

Boxing Day editions
In 2005, the previous week had a 3.70 rating, Boxing Day had a 3.65 rating, a 1 percent drop.
In 2011, the previous week had a 2.90 rating, Boxing Day had a 2.93 rating, a 1 percent increase.

This has nothing to how good/bad/ugly Raw is right now, wrestling always falls on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Boxing Day is unaffected by the holidays, but a fall on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day cannot be attributed to the product in any way. This is just like July 4th.