Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #188 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post
Oh my god! You go the gym and keep yourself in shape...because there aren't millions of people all over the world doing the exact same thing. Stop grasping.

I just learned who the fuck you are and I can already read you like a book. Talking yourself up does not equate to confidence but it damn sure equates to insecurity, reassurance and doing it because no one else will. You've got bitches, cars, 5 degrees, work out and have to constantly tell everyone about it. Yeah you don't give a fuck. You're showing the classic symptoms of Wrestling Forum's "I don't give a fuck but in reality I'm in the corner of my room in fetal position singing Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful".

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year