Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #94 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I was merely illustrating how I think Scrilla perceives me and the basis for this rant in regards to "big fish"

I guess everything I say is going to be taken out of context now

Oh boy.
Well that kind of makes sense. But you can't really blame people for thinking you really believe this shit when you do tend to spout it a whole lot. I mean, there was a thread not long ago that went to about six thousand pages where you rambled at length about how many retards you've owned on the internet. Repeatedly. Over and over and over. Then repeatedly repeatedly. So on and so on. Ad nauseum.

Like...2 + 2 doesn't equal 5, ya dig? We're going on what is given to us.