Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #93 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
you keep saying few minutes when I've already stated you were in there 20 minutes crying to no one about people talking behind your backs when no one was. you were speaking your mind about people talking behind your back when they weren't, what I meant was just discuss shit in there as you do in the jobbers thread, but apparently you needed to form your "own" clique to do that as you were too scared to do it with the older members.
Is that what's going on right now? No. I can fight my own battles and I'm doing it to both of you right now.

This isn't my first dance kid. I'm enjoying this.

Fact is you guys have been talking shit about me for a while. I'm glad you both have finally grow the balls and faced me rather than just stick to your safe haven "the chat box"