Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #81 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
telling me to let it wrong when I literally talked about you for a minute. you have some serious delusions about yourself on here. once again, no one actually cares that much about you and the jobbers thread is hardly ever talked about in the chatbox. ask anyone that goes in there regularly and you would here as much. if you weren't such a coward yourself and spoke in there you would know this as well.
Well that makes sense considering I was only just speaking in there , isn't that what this rant is all about? Apparently I had a meltdown because I was in there for a few minutes speaking my mind.

You're not making much sense now Magic. Are you high?