Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #77 (permalink)
Amber B

Amber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
You've already admitted that you were GOTTEN TO by me winning. I guess that's REALLY what this rant is about. It tears you up inside that a jobber like me is calling the shots on here and you have been floundering in the chatbox. So you figure you'd go after the big fish. How's it working out for you so far? I hope that long rant was worth it. I only spent a few minutes in the chatbox and then I was gone. I think we know who's really GOTTEN TO around here
Calling the shots?!
Big fish?!

You're the big fish calling the shots on a wrestling forum. A wrestling forum where even staff members don't say stupid shit like that seriously.

Go bang your girlfriend and flex, homeboy. It's time.