Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #65 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
bully before you respond to my post let me make it clear to you that I give zero fucks about your life outside of these forums. I don't give a fuck if you have two degrees, a girlfriend, or anything else. None of those things are in any way impressive to me and nothing to brag about. the fact you have to brag about them shows some fucked up insecurities you have, which is probably why you started to have a meltdown when you saw your name negatively mentioned in the chatbox. get your head out of your ass and realize that no one gives any actual fucks about you on here and stop taking shit so seriously.
LOL if you guys didn't give a fuck about me why were you talking about me?

Most of your time is spent begging Headliner to close the Jobbers thread. Or talking about how bad us jobbers are. Dont' you guys have better things to do/ talk about?