Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY
View Single Post
post #50 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 04:04 PM
UnDeFeatedSanta
Winter is Coming

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)

Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
"ladies man" ouch man that hurts.

Didn't you get excited when you won your sports award?

I'm probably doing more with my life than you kid. A double degree and able to maintain a relationship with a girl. Yes a real girl! not one you have to blow up! Let me know if you want proof. We might even take some sexy snaps for you. She's here with me now. Laughing her head off.
it wasn't a compliment in any way, as I very much doubt you are one.

I laughed at me winning as it was very unlikely, I didn't get excited for anything as I couldn't care less.

A double degree in what? It isn't very hard to get degrees anymore, don't get too excited there. I'm headed toward the medical field, hardly anything to look down upon.

Go ahead and snap some pictures, you seem to have some weird desire to be accepted on here and try to impress others, so it does sound like something you would try to do. You also don't seem very good at these back and fourths, I thought you were supposed to be good at these, is the all that the Jobbers' icon is made up? You haven't even addressed the original rant yet, you know, where you had a meltdown over me mentioning your name and accusing me of talking behind your back while posting in the chatbox that is at the top of the page and one of the most noticeable things.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back

The One True God CHANPviaDQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome